Lab-grown diamond seminar at Inhorgenta by Thierry Silber CEO of Madestones
Save the date: Sunday, February 24th, 14:00–14:30
Messe München, Inhorgenta Forum, Hall C2 415
Seminar: An Overview of the Laboratory Grown Diamonds
As the production and popularity of lab created diamonds increase, so do questions about the products themselves as well as about their impact. Consumers also have questions and, unfortunately, many in the trade still don’t know how to answer them.
Thierry Silber, CEO & Founder of Madestones, will guide you on key pillars of lab-grown diamond business and will enlighten you on the science and socially responsible nature of these innovative diamonds.
- Science behind the laboratory grown diamonds.
- Myths dispelling around the lab-grown diamond topic.
- Differences between mined and lab-grown diamonds, as well as diamond imitations.
- Different types of crystallization: HPHT and CVD.
- Common methods of identification and laboratory procedure.
- Personal story of Thierry Silber: why a third generation natural diamond dealer decided to sell lab-grown diamonds alongside his production of mined diamonds.
Don’t miss a chance. Come and attend our seminar to know everything about lab-grown diamonds and the future of jewellery in this booming market.
Any questions, please contact us